90 Ramona Blvd., Markham,
Whatever your Training requirements we have got the perfect solution
Business Training for All of Today’s Business Needs
Leadership Success Strategies
Strategies for Success – Implementing a Leadership Mindset
Have you ever wondered what makes some business leaders are so successful while others struggle along? Is it knowledge, passion, experience or is it something else altogether?
In this session you will learn:
- The 4 C’s that are a must have for every successful business leader.
- Your Business “Terror Barrier” and how to overcome it.
- The Change Management cycle and how to keep your business ahead of the curve
- What is Your “Zone of Excellence” and how to turn it into Business gold?
- Change is inevitable and sometimes even enjoyable understanding how to manage a successful mindset will keep you focused and motivated.
Marketing for Small Business
Rapid Results Marketing – On a Shoestring Budget!
Figuring out how to do this is the tricky part and that’s where this workshop will really help you get focused, creative and implement proven, topical ways of attracting and retaining the best possible clients.
During this session you will learn:
- The Top Marketing mistakes that are preventing your Business from getting to the next level of growth. Regardless of whether you are just getting started or have been in business for a while now.
- My simple, no-fail 3 step process for attracting new clients, engaging existing clients and maintaining member retention through a highly effective communication strategy
- Learn a quick and painless way to create a 90-day Marketing plan that will act as your GPS to ensure that you stay on track with a cost-effective Marketing strategy quarter after quarter. Walk out with your plan in hand.
What’s Your Sales Style – What You Don’t Know Might Hurt You
Getting better at selling, upselling and closing business faster is a key to all business growth. In this workshop you will learn:
- How to clearly identify your sales style
- Your Personal Sales Pitfalls
- How to Close More Clients Faster
- Why Your Selling Style Might Be Turning People Off
- Your Biggest Sales Bang
You will gain a full understanding of your sales strengths and weaknesses, how to overcome your personal sales landmines and how to use “tie downs” to increase the speed at which you close business.
Customer Support and Experience
What’s Your Wow – Discover Your Best Customer Service Secrets
Do you know what your WOW factor is? As a business owner you should because What’s ordinary won’t work anymore. With today’s level of competition, you really need to stand out in the crowd. How well do you represent your business? Turn your unique Wow factor into a fantastic customer service tool.
During this session you will learn:
- #1 Thing That Will Set You Apart from the Competition
- Top 3 Power Moves to Promote Your WOW
- Fabulous Wow Words to use when you describe your business and what you have to offer – great for networking and sales
- How to turn toxic customers into your biggest advocates
- Turning your Wow into your best Marketing tool.
Creating Highly Functioning Teams
With differing personalities, objectives and personal agenda’s getting a team to function at an optimal level can be a challenge. During this session you will learn:
- Top 3 Strategies to get the best possible results
- How to ensure Agile accountability
- Motivate team members for high levels of engagement
- Conflict Avoidance and management
- Achieving trust under challenging circumstances
We had a great experience with Liz’s one day leadership workshop and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their management skills”
WISDOM AND EXPERTISE
Liz’s guidance, wisdom and expertise got me to where I has tried to get on my own for years. What a great experience.
ENGAGING AND FUN SPEAKER
An engaging, fun, and personable speaker! Liz was the guest speaker at our yearly employee training conference, and the positive feedback was astounding. All the employees loved her outgoing, bubbly personality and got so much out of each of her sessions. Would definitely recommend Liz for as a professional development speaker at any event.